This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which year did bankam chandra chattopadhyay wrote Anand Math?
(d) None of these.
Q2. Which one of the following was not a French settlement in india?
Q3. The correct chronological order in which the British established their trading center in the places mentioned below is?
(a) Calcutta, Bombay, , Madras and surat.
(b) Bombay, Madras, surat and Calcutta.
(c) surat, Madras, Bombay, Calcutta.
(d) surat, Madras Calcutta, Bombay.
Q4. The Home rule league was started by?
Q5. In which year lala Lajpat Rai was deported to Mandalay for organizing the agrarian movement in Punjab?
Q6. Which governor general had entertained Ranjit Singh with great honour at Ropar?
(a) Minto 1.
(b) William Bentinck.
Q7. The joint session of the Congress and muslim league was held in 1916 at?
Q8. From where did acharya Vinoba bhave Start the individual satyagraha in 1940?
(a) Nadiad in Gujarat.
(b) pavnar in Maharashtra.
(c) Adyar in Tamil Nadu.
(d) Guntur in Andhra Pradesh.
Q9. Sati was prohibited by?
(a) Warren Hastings.
(b) Lord Wellesley.
(c) William Bentinck.
(d) Lord Dalhousie.
Q10. Who scripted Gandhi’s favourite song Vaishnav jan to………..?
(a) Narsi Mehta.
• Anand Math written by bankim chandra chattopadhyay in 1882.
• The national song vande matram was a Part of anand math.
• Sannyasi revolt was described in this epic.
• Chandranagar was not a French settlement , Puducherry, Mahe, amf and, Goa were important parts of the French company.
• Britishers established their first trading center in Surat.
• After that in Madras, Calcutta, and Bombay.
• Home rule movement was a movement in British India on the lines of Irish Home rule movement.
• It was stated in india under the leadership of Annie besant and Tilak.
• In 1907, lala Lajpat Rai was deported.
• He was called with the title punjab kesari.
• He was Lathi charged In the agitation in lahore Against simmon comission and was died later.
• William Bentinck entertained Ranjit Singh with great honour at Ropar.
• At lucknow session held in 1916 the Congress and muslim league came together with the help of bal Gangadhar Tilak and Annie besant.
• Acharya Vinoba bhave Start individual satyagraha from pavnar Maharashtra in 1940.
• Governor general lord William Bentinck passed the Bengal sati regulation act 1829.
• Which declared the practice of sati a punishable offence.
• Narsi Mehta composed the song Vaishnav jan to…..
• He was also known as the pillar of the gujarati literature.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here