This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Who among the following revolutionaries was executed by the British?
(a) Jatin das.
(b) Chandrashekhar Azad.
(d) Kalpana Dutt.
Q2. The system of communal electorate in india was first introduced by?
(a) Indian council act of 1892.
(b) Minto – Morley reforms of 1909.
(c) Montagu- Chelmsford reforms of 1919.
(d) Government of India of 1935.
Q3. Mahatma Gandhi got his inspiration for civil disobedience from?
Q4. The Home rule league was started by?
Q5.Buddha , Dhamma, and Sangha together are known as?
Q6. Name the capital of the Pallavas?
Q7. Sarvodaya stands for?
(a) Total revolution.
(b) Non- cooperation.
(c) Upliftment of all.
(d) Non- violence.
Q8. Aurobindo was arrested in conection with?
(a) Alipore Bomb case.
(b) Kolhapur Bomb case.
(c) Lahore conspiracy case.
Q9. The original name of swami dayanand saraswati was?
(a) Abhi shankar.
(b) Gowri shankar.
(c) Daya shankar.
(d) Mula shankar.
Q10. Satyashodhak samaj was founded by whom?
(a) mahatma gandhi.
(b) jyotirao phule.
(C) Dr. B.R Ambedkar.
(d) Swami Vivekanand.
• In Lahore conspiracy case bhagat singh , sukhdev , and rajguru were executed by the British government at 23 March , 1931.
• Communal electorate in india was introduced by Minto – Morley reforms.
• By the reforms of 1909 introduced separate electorates for muslims provides.
• Gandhiji got his inspiration of civil disobedience after reading the Thoreaus essay on the duty of civil disobedience movement.
• Home rule movement was a movement in British India on the lines of Irish Home rule movement.
• It was stated in india under the leadership of Annie besant and Tilak.
• Buddha, Dhamma, and Sangha together are known as Triratna.
• Kanchipuram was the capital of the Pallavas.
• It is also known as the City of the thousands temple’s.
• Sarvodaya , which means universal upliftment or progress of all , used by mahatma gandhi in 1908, for the title of his translation of John Ruskins unto the last.
• In 1908, revolutionary threw the bombs on a vehicle of magistrate D.H. king Ford, but he was not in the vehicle and could not be killed.
• This task was entrusted to Khudiram Bose and Prafulla chaki.
• Prafulla chaki committed suicide and Bose was arrested.
• Police traced the bomb factory in alipur so this conspiracy is known as Alipur bomb case.
• Mula shankar was the original name of the swami dayanand saraswati.
• He established Arya samaj society.
• He gave a slogan go back to the Vedas.
• Jyotibha phule was the founder of satyashodhak samaj in Pune 1873, the purpose of this samaj was to liberate the shudra untouchable castes from exploitation and oppression.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here