This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Odisha’s world famous Konark sun temple was built by?
(a) krishnadev rai.
(d) Narasimha deva.
Q2. Permanent revenue settlement of Bengal was introduced by?
Q3.who is the author of meghdoot?
Q4. The Indian universities were first founded in the time of?
(b) Warren Hastings.
(C) lord canning.
(d) lord Bentinck.
Q5.The British introduced the railway’s in india in order to?
(a) Promote heavy industries in India.
(b) facilitate British commerce and administrative control.
(C) more food stuff in case of famine.
(d) enable indians to move freely within the country.
Q6. The father of extremist movement in india is?
(a) Motilal Nehru.
(b) gopal Gokhale.
(c) Vallabh Bhai Patel.
(d) bal Gangadhar Tilak.
Q7. Which was the only india site with an artificial brick dockyard?
(d) Mohenjo Daro.
Q8. From where did acharya Vinoba bhave Start the individual satyagraha in 1940?
(a) Nadiad in Gujarat.
(b) pavnar in Maharashtra.
(c) Adyar in Tamil Nadu.
(d) Guntur in Andhra Pradesh.
Q9. The only viceroy to be assassinated in india was?
(a) Lord Harding.
(b) Lord Northbrook.
(c) Lord Ellenborough.
(d) Lord mayo.
Q10.The doctrine of lapse was first applied to the princely state of?
• Konark sun temple was built by King Narsimha deva of eastern ganga dynasty.
• It is situated at Konark Orissa.
• It is a part of UNESCO’S world heritage site.
• The permanent settlement was introduced by lord Cornwallis in 1793.
• According to this settlement landlords agreed to have perpetual and hereditary rights over the land.
• Meghdoot is a. Lyrical Love poem written by Kalidasa.
• It is consist of around 115 verses.
• Indian Universities were first founded during period of lord canning in three presidencies.
• British introduced the railway’s in india to facilitate British commerce and administrative control.
• Lokmanya Tilak was one of the prominent Indian independence activists.
• He was the first leader of the Indian independence movement.
• He was the father of extremist movement.
• Lothal was the Port City of Indus valley civilization.
• It was located at saragwala , Gujarat.
• A massive dockyard was found at Lothal which is supposed to be the earliest dock in the history of the world.
• Acharya Vinoba bhave Start individual satyagraha from pavnar Maharashtra in 1940.
• Lord mayo was killed by an afridi pathan Sher Ali afridi in Port Blair of Andaman and Nicobar on 8th February 1972.
• Satara the first princely states where doctrine of lapse applied.
• The doctrine of lapse theory introduced by lord Dalhousie.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here