This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Among the world Ocean which Ocean is having the widest continental shelf?
(a) Antarctic Ocean.
(b) Arctic Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Atlantic Ocean.
Q2. What is the modern name of Siam?
Q3. The place on the earth surface above the focus is called the?
Q4. What is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica?
(a) Dakshin Bharat.
(b) Dakshin niwas.
(C) Dakshin Chitra.
(d) Dakshin Gangotri.
Q5. Which of the following are related with RED INDIAN?
(C) North America.
Q6. According to the census 2001 , the average annual growth rate during 1991-2001 is almost?
Q7. West Bengal makes borders with how many countries?
Q8. In the history of India population, which duration period is referred to as A great leap forward?
Q9. Where is Nathpa Jhakri power project located?
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Himachal Pradesh.
Q10. Which of the following is not rabi crop in India?
(C) Rape seed.
• The siberian continental shelf form the world’s widest continental shelf in Arctic Ocean.
• The south eastern Asian country of Thailand was earlier known by the name of Siam.
• During an earthquake the energy stored in earth are released from focus.
• Epicenter is the point on earth’s surface that lies directly above focus.
• Dakshin Gangotri is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica.
• Red Indian are the native American tribes of USA.
• According to census 2011 , the average annual growth rate during 2001-2011 is almost 2%.
• West Bengal shares it’s borders with Bangladesh , Bhutan , and Nepal.
• A great leap forward in context of Indian population census in considered the decadal growth from 1951 to 1961.
• Nathpa Jhakri dam has been constructed on Sutlej river in himachal pradesh.
• This project was completed in 2004.
• Wheat , jau ,and rape seed are crops of Rabi season while jute is a crop of Kharif season.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here