This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the following state’s has the lowest literacy rate?
Q2. Which hill stations name means place of the thunderbolt?
Q3. The place on the earth surface above the focus is called the?
Q4. What is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica?
(a) Dakshin Bharat.
(b) Dakshin niwas.
(C) Dakshin Chitra.
(d) Dakshin Gangotri.
Q5. Which State of india has the largest percentage of Poor’s?
Q6. According to the census 2001, the average annual growth rate during 1991-2001 is almost?
Q7. Among the world Ocean, which Ocean is having the widest continental shelf?
(a) Antarctic Ocean.
(b) Arctic Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Atlantic Ocean.
Q8. In the history of India population, which duration period is referred to as A great leap forward?
Q9. As per the census 2011 , what is the density in india?
Q10. In the history of India population which duration period is referred to as A great leap forward?
• Bihar has the lowest literacy rate in india.
• It is about 61.80% according to the census 2011 report.
• Darjeeling is derived from the word dorje meaning thunderbolt and ling meaning place or land.
• Both dorje and ling are Tibetan words.
• During an earthquake the energy stored in earth are released from focus.
• Epicenter is the point on earth’s surface that lies directly above focus.
• Dakshin Gangotri is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica.
S5. (b)As per RBI estimates chhatisgarh has the highest poverty level with 39% people living below poverty line.
• According to census 2011 , the average annual growth rate during 2001-2011 is almost 2%.
• The siberian continental shelf form the world’s widest continental shelf in Arctic Ocean.
• A great leap forward in context of Indian population census in considered the decadal growth from 1951 to 1961.
• The population density of India has risen to 382 person’s square kilometre.
• In 2001 , the figure was 325.
• 1961-1971 is termed as the decade of population explosion or big leap forward as population went up drastically high.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here