This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which State has the highest percentage of forest?
(a) Uttar Pradesh.
(c) Arunachal Pradesh.
Q2. Where is the biggest reserve of mica?
(a) In south africa.
(b) In India.
(c) In USA.
(d) In Australia.
Q3. The place on the earth surface above the focus is called the?
Q4. What is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica?
(a) Dakshin Bharat.
(b) Dakshin niwas.
(C) Dakshin Chitra.
(d) Dakshin Gangotri.
Q5. The birth rate measures the birth during an year per?
(a) 100 Populace.
(b) 1000 Populace.
(C) 10000 Populace.
(d) 100000 Populace.
Q6. According to the census 2001 , the highest density of population is in the state of?
Q7. Among the world Ocean, which Ocean is having the widest continental shelf?
(a) Antarctic Ocean.
(b) Arctic Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Atlantic Ocean.
Q8. Which hill stations name means place of the thunderbolt?
Q9. As per the census 2011 , what is the density in india?
Q10. Which of the following is called the biggest leap forward in the history of Indian population?
• With 90% Mizoram has the Highest percentage of forest as per available options.
• Biggest reserve of mica is in india.
• It is in Koderma district of Jharkhand.
• About 95% of mica reserves in india are located in Jharkhand , andhrapradesh ,and rajasthan state.
• During an earthquake the energy stored in earth are released from focus.
• Epicenter is the point on earth’s surface that lies directly above focus.
• Dakshin Gangotri is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica.
• A birth rate can be best described as number of live births per thousand of population per year.
• According to the census 2001 , Delhi was the most densely populated state.
• In 2011 , also delhi has the density of 11,297 person’s per square kilometre.
• The siberian continental shelf form the world’s widest continental shelf in Arctic Ocean.
• Darjeeling is derived from the word ‘Dorje ‘ meaning ‘ thunderbolt ‘ and ‘ ling’ meaning place or land .
• Both ‘Dorje and ling’ are Tibetan words.
• The population density of India has risen to 382 person’s square kilometre.
• In 2001 , the figure was 325.
• 1961-1971 is termed as the decade of population explosion or big leap forward as population went up drastically high.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here