This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the following river crosses tropic of Cancer twice?
(b) Limpopo river.
(c) Niger river.
(d) Zambezi river.
Q2. The capital of South Sudan is?
Q3. The place on the earth surface above the focus is called the?
Q4. Which is a type of erosion caused by hydraulic action?
(a) Flowing water.
(d) None of these.
Q5. Rio summit is associated with?
(a) Convention on biological diversity.
(b) Green house gases.
(C) Ozone depletion.
(d) wet lands.
Q6. Which of the following is a tropical Ocean current?
(d) Gulf stream.
Q7. Among the world Ocean, which Ocean is having the widest continental shelf?
(a) Antarctic Ocean.
(b) Arctic Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Atlantic Ocean.
Q8. What is the modern name of “Siam”?
Q9. In which of the following country has the maximum population of muslims?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Q10. An artificial navigation channel is called?
(b) greenhouse effect.
• Limpopo river flows through Mozambique.
• After Zambezi it is IInd largest African river to fall in the Indian Ocean.
• Juba is the capital and the largest city of South Sudan and also a provincial capital.
• During an earthquake the energy stored in earth are released from focus.
• Epicenter is the point on earth’s surface that lies directly above focus.
• When moving water strikes against the surface of rock , it produces mechanical weathering.
• Hence , erosion of rocky material occurs.
• Earth summit also known as Rio summit held in Rio-di-janerio , Brazil in 1992.
• About 100 head of states became signatories to convention on biological diversity in this conference.
• When north equatorial current in Atlantic reaches Gulf of Mexico it curves and moves upwards along eastern coast of U.S.A where it is known as Gulf stream.
• The siberian continental shelf form the world’s widest continental shelf in Arctic Ocean.
• The south eastern Asian country of Thailand was earlier known by the name of Sian.
• Indonesia has world’s largest Muslim population. 202.9 million which is 87.2% of its total population.
• A canal is a human channel for the transport of water.
• Indira Gandhi canal is the largest canal in india.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here