This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The coast line of India is?
(a) 5500 km.
(b) 6500 km.
(c) 7500 km.
Q2. Which of the following is the highest peak?
(d) Nanda Devi.
Q3. Which of the following is the wildlife sanctuary?
Q4. The highest peak in india is?
(C) Nanda Devi.
(d) Nanga Parbat.
Q5. Which of the following is not rabi crops in india?
(C) Rape seed.
Q6. Which one of the following is not a HYV of wheat?
(c) kalyan sona.
Q7. What is the language of China?
Q8. Which of the following is known as “coffee port” of the world?
(a) Rio di Janeiro.
(c) Buenos Aires.
Q9. Mudumalai wildlife sanctuary is famous for?
Q10. Where is the “Ninety east ridge” situated?
(a) Pacific Ocean.
(b) Indian Ocean.
(C) Atlantic Ocean.
(d) Arctic Ocean.
Click here to attempt this Quiz on Adda247 App & get All India Rank (link to be updated)
• Length of coastline of Indian mainland is 6100 km whereas the length of coastline of india including Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep island’sis 7500 km.
• Nangaparbat is a peak in Himalayas having the height of approximately 8136 metres.
• From the given options Nangaparbat is the highest peak.
• Jim Corbett National park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s , uttrakhand state , rich in flora and fauna.
• It is known for its bengal tigers.
• K2 is the highest peak in india.
• K2 is also known as Mount Godwin Austien or chhogori.
• It is the second highest mountain in the world after the Mt.everest.
• Wheat , jau , and rape seed are crops of Rabi season while Jute is a crop of Kharif season.
• Jaya and Ratna were the rice varieties that were spread over the rice growing region’s during green revolution.
• Other given options are HYV varieties of wheat.
• Language of China is- Mandarin.
• Currency- Renbensy, yuan.
• Capital- Beijing.
• Santos is the alter port of Sao Paulo in Brazil.
• It is known as the coffee Port of the world.
• Madumalai sanctuary is famous for elephants.
• The ninety east ridge divided the Indian Ocean into the west indian ocean and the eastern Indian Ocean.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here