This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Where is the oldest working refinery?
Q2. The construction of the Tehri dam is done across the which river?
Q3. In which State, the koyna hydro power project is located?
(d) Andhra Pradesh.
Q4. In which State is the kanger ghati national park?
(a) Himachal Pradesh.
(C) Uttar Pradesh.
Q5. Which of the following city is the centre for the manufacturing of the penicillin?
Q6. Where is the JawaharLalNehru Port situated?
Q7. Singhbhum is famous for?
Q8. As per the census 2011, what is the density in india?
Q9. The most important uranium mine of india is located at?
Q10. Which State of India has the largest percentage of Poor’s?
• Oldest working petroleum refinery is in Digboi, Assam.
• It was started in the year 1901 by British.
• It was infact first oil well drilled in Asia.
• It is also known as oil City.
• Tehri dam built across the river Bhagirathi in Tehri Uttarakhand is a 1000 megawatt power project.
• It is also holds a water reservoir for irrigation and municipal water supply.
• Koyna hydro power project is a complex hydropower project with 4 dams.
• One of the dams is built across the river koyna in Satara district in Maharashtra.
• Hence, gaining is it’s name.
• Kanger ghati national park is situated in jagdalpur, chattisgarh in Bastar region.
• It became a national park in 1982.
• It has Bastar hill myna as one of the prominent species.
• Pimpari is the suburban metropolis region in Pune Maharashtra.
• Hindustan antibiotics limited (HAL) is set up there by the government of India to produce the penicillin.
• Jawaharlal nehru port is also known as the Nhava sheva port.
• It is located to the east of Mumbai, Maharashtra on the Arabian sea.
• Singhbhum is famous for Iron ore deposits.
• It is situated in the State of the Jharkhand.
• The population density of india has risen to 382 persons square km .
• In 2001 the figure was 325.
• Jadugoda mine’s of uranium lies in purbi Singhbhum district of Jharkhand.
• It is started functioning in 1967 as the first uranium mine of the India.
• As per the RBI estimates chattisgarh has the highest poverty level with 39% people living below the poverty line.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here