This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Who is the Chairman of the 15th Finance commission?
(a) NK singh
(b) shaktikanta Das
(c) Ashok Lahidi
(d) Dr. Ramesh Chand
Q2. What is the scientific name of domestic fly?
(a) Mosca domestica.
(b) Rana tigrina.
(c) pavo christace.
(d) pantheon Leo.
Q3. Name the longest lake in India is?
(a) Pangong lake.
(b) pulicat lake.
(c) kolleru lake.
(d) vembanad Lake.
Q4. The animals in which the body’s cavity is absent are known as?
Q5. When was the Simon commission formed?
Q6. Who is the president of world Bank?
(a) Anshula Kant
(b) David Malpass
(c) Volkan Bozkir
(d) Masatsugu Asakawa
Q7. Where is the headquarter of INTERPOL situated?
Q8. Where did the first train run in India?
(a) Mumbai to Lokhandwala.
(b) Mumbai to Thane.
(c) Mumbai to Kolkata.
(d) Mumbai to Bangalore.
Q9. How many ports are there in India?
Q10. Temple of Hampi is related to which deity/ God?
(d) Ganesh Ji.
• NK Singh was made the chairman of the commission.
• While its members were shaktikanta Das, Prof. Anoop singh, Dr. Ashok Lahidi ,and Dr. Ramesh Chand.
• Mosca domestica.
• Rana tigrina- frog.
• Pavo christace- peacock.
• Pantheon leo- lion.
• Vembanad is the longest Lake in India it’s length stretches upto 96.5km. and width of this Lake is about 14km. And it is the largest lake in the state of Kerala.
• The absence of coelom or body’s cavity in animals is known as Acoelomates.
• The Simon commission was a group of seven British MP’s.
• Which was formed on 8 November 1927 , to study constitutional reforms in india .
S6. (b) David Malpass is the new president of world Bank .
• The international criminal police organization , commonly known as INTERPOL.
• Founded:—- 7 September, 1923, Vienna (Austria).
• The first passenger train in india ran on 16th April 1853.
• The train ran from Boribinder station in Mumbai in Maharashtra to Thane.
• Although there are 13 major sea ports in india out of 12 of them are the major port’s of the government whereas ennore Port of chennai is a corporate one.
• In this, lord Vishnu is considered as vitthal.
• A stone chariot with a statue of Garuda as the vehicle of God is located in the Temple.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here