This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Himalayan mountain range is an example of?
(a) volcanic mountains.
(b) Residual mountains.
(c) Block mountains.
(d) Fold mountains.
Q2. The joint river valley venture of india and nepal is?
Q3. Which of the following is the wildlife sanctuary?
Q4. Chipko andolan is related to whom?
(a) wild life conservation.
(b) conservation of forests.
(C) Agro- science.
Q5. India’s biggest tribal group is?
Q6. Palghar joint which of the following state’s?
(a) Sikkim and west bengal.
(b) Tamilnadu and Kerala.
(c) Maharashtra and Gujarat.
(d) Chennai and Puducherry.
Q7. What is the language of China?
Q8. Which of the following is known as “coffee port” of the world?
(a) Rio di Janeiro.
(c) Buenos Aires.
Q9. Where is the deepest part of the world Ocean located?
(a) Arctic Ocean.
(b) Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Pacific Ocean.
Q10. Where is the “Ninety east ridge” situated?
(a) Pacific Ocean.
(b) Indian Ocean.
(C) Atlantic Ocean.
(d) Arctic Ocean.
• Himalayas are fold mountains formed due to folding of sediments between Eurasian plate and Indian plate.
• These are the youngest fold mountain ranges.
• Kosi also known as sorrow of Bihar rises in nepal and is a confluence of 7 rivers termed as saptkoshi.
• It is a joint venture of india and nepal.
• Jim Corbett National park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s , uttrakhand state , rich in flora and fauna.
• It is known for its bengal tigers.
• Chipko andolan is also termed as Chipko movement.
• It was a forest conservation movement in Garhwal Himalayas which started in 1973.
• According to the 2011 census, Bhil is the most populous tribe having a population of 4,618,068 which is 37% pls ST population.
• It is mainly found in Malwa region.
• Palakkad , also known as palghat, is a city , and municipality in the State of Kerala in southern India.
• It spread over 26.60km square.
• Language of China is- Mandarin.
• Currency- Renbensy, yuan.
• Capital- Beijing.
• Santos is the alter port of Sao Paulo in Brazil.
• It is known as the coffee Port of the world.
• The Pacific Ocean is the largest Ocean.
• The Pacific Ocean spreads over one -third of the Earth.
• Mariana trench is considered as the deepest part of the Earth , lies in the Pacific Ocean.
• The ninety east ridge divided the Indian Ocean into the west indian ocean and the eastern Indian Ocean.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here