This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get the success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Operation flood is associated with?
Q2. Tel is the tributary of which river?
Q3. Which of the following is the wildlife sanctuary?
Q4. The highest peak in india is?
(C) Nanda Devi.
(d) Nanga Parbat.
Q5. Baltoro glacier is located in?
(a) Karakoram mountain range.
(b) Pamir mountains.
Q6. Palghar joint which of the following state’s?
(a) Sikkim and west bengal.
(b) Tamilnadu and Kerala.
(c) Maharashtra and Gujarat.
(d) Chennai and Puducherry.
Q7. What is the language of China?
Q8. Which of the following is known as “coffee port” of the world?
(a) Rio di Janeiro.
(c) Buenos Aires.
Q9. Where is the deepest part of the world Ocean located?
(a) Arctic Ocean.
(b) Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Pacific Ocean.
Q10. Where is the “Ninety east ridge” situated?
(a) Pacific Ocean.
(b) Indian Ocean.
(C) Atlantic Ocean.
(d) Arctic Ocean.
• Operation flood was started by National dairy development board (NDDB) in 1970.
• The objective of this programme was to create a nation-wide Milk grid.
• The major tributaries of Mahanadi are as follows:—-
• Seonath, jonk, Hasido, Mand, ib ,ong ,and Tel etc.
• Jim Corbett National park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s , uttrakhand state , rich in flora and fauna.
• It is known for its bengal tigers.
• K2 is the highest peak in india.
• K2 is also known as Mount Godwin Austien or chhogori.
• It is the second highest mountain in the world after the Mt.everest.
• If polar regions are not counted , baltoro glacier is the longest glacier.
• It lies in Gilgit- Balitistan region of Karakoram range.
• Palakkad , also known as palghat, is a city , and municipality in the State of Kerala in southern India.
• It spread over 26.60km square.
• Language of China is- Mandarin.
• Currency- Renbensy, yuan.
• Capital- Beijing.
• Santos is the alter port of Sao Paulo in Brazil.
• It is known as the coffee Port of the world.
• The Pacific Ocean is the largest Ocean.
• The Pacific Ocean spreads over one -third of the Earth.
• Mariana trench is considered as the deepest part of the Earth , lies in the Pacific Ocean.
• The ninety east ridge divided the Indian Ocean into the west indian ocean and the eastern Indian Ocean.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here