This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The author of Arthashastra was a contemporary of?
(b) Chandragupta Maurya.
(d) Chandragupta Vikramaditya.
Q2. The school of Indian art which is also known as the Greek Roman Buddhist art is the____ school?
Q3. Who was the national leader who wrote history of India on the walls of the Andaman cellular Jail?
(a) Nandlal bose.
(c) Vir Savarkar.
(d) Jyotiba Phule.
Q4. Which of the following was not a French settlement in india?
Q5.The British introduced the railway’s in india in order to?
(a) Promote heavy industries in India.
(b) facilitate British commerce and administrative control.
(C) more food stuff in case of famine.
(d) enable indians to move freely within the country.
Q6. Who declared as his ultimate aim the wiping of every tear from every eye?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru.
(c) sardar patel.
(d) bal Gangadhar Tilak.
Q7. Who among the following started Bengal weekly newspaper samvad kaumudi in year 1821?
(a) Raha Ram Mohan Roy,
(b) Aurobindo Ghosh.
(d) Devendranath Tagore.
Q8. From where did acharya Vinoba bhave Start the individual satyagraha in 1940?
(a) Nadiad in Gujarat.
(b) pavnar in Maharashtra.
(c) Adyar in Tamil Nadu.
(d) Guntur in Andhra Pradesh.
Q9. The original name of swami dayanand saraswati was?
(a) Abhi shankar.
(b) Gowri shankar.
(c) Daya shankar.
(d) Mula shankar.
Q10. The English established their first factory in India at?
• The author of Arthashastra chanakya was a contemporary of Chandragupta Maurya.
• Gandhar art flourished in kushan dynasty.
• Vir Savarkar was great national leader, he wrote history of India on walls of Andaman cellular Jail.
• Chandranagar was not a French settlement, Puducherry, Mahe and Goa wew important parts of the French company.
• British introduced the railway’s in india to facilitate British commerce and administrative control.
• JawaharLalNehru in his speech freedom at midnight said that the ambition of the greatest men of our generation has been to wipe every tear from every eye.
• Raja Ram Mohan Roy started samvad kaumudi in year 1821.
• He advocated the abolition of sati pratha in this newspaper.
• Acharya Vinoba bhave Start individual satyagraha from pavnar Maharashtra in 1940.
• Mula shankar was the original name of the swami dayanand saraswati.
• He established Arya samaj society.
• He gave a slogan go back to the Vedas.
• The first factory established by English was in Surat in 1611.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here