This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the following issues the consumer price index ?
(a) Office of the economic adviser
(b) Finance commission
(c) policy committee
(d) Central statistical office
Q2. Which of the following Articles of the constitution of India deals with the uniform civil code?
(a) Article 43.
(b) Article 45.
(c) Article 44.
(d) Article 46.
Q3. The coastline formed by the submergence of mountain ridges running parallel to the coast is known as?
(a) Ria coast.
(b) Fiord coast.
(c) Haff coast.
(d) Damnation coast.
Q4. With whom is Varghese Kurien associated?
(a) Indigo revolution.
(b) white revolution.
(C) yellow revolution.
(d) Green revolution.
Q5. Who among the following cannot participate in the election of the president of india?
(a) Members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
(b) Members of state legislative council.
(c) Members of union territorie legislature’s.
(d) None of these.
Q6. Who among the following wrote the book “ Algebra of infinite justice” ?
(a) Arundhati Roy.
(b) Vikram Seth.
(c) Chetan Bhagat.
(d) Anita Desai.
Q7. Who founded all India Muslim league?
(a) Maulana Ahmed Ali.
(b) Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
(c) Aga Khan.
(d) Hakim Ajmal Khan
Q8. The attack on the Chittagong armory was led by?
(a) Bhagat Singh.
(d) Surya Sen.
Q9. Sargasso sea is located in?
(a) Atlantic Ocean.
(b) Pacific Ocean.
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) None of these.
Q10. Which former chief justice of India appointed in Rajya Sabha recently?
(a) S ..Rajendra Babu.
(b) J.S. Khehar.
(c) H.L. Dattu.
(d) Ranjan Gogoi.
• Establishment :- 2 May 1951.
• Headquarter :- New Delhi.
• Comes under Ministry of statistics and programme implementation.
S2. (C )
• It is a part of DPSP under part IV.
• Equal law for all religions.
• Goa is the only state in india with the uniform civil code.
A Dalmatian coastline is formed where the geology creates valleys parallel to the coast so that when sea level rises , a series of elongated Islands remain offshore.
• White revolution is related to milk and dairy production.
• Father of white revolution- Varghese Kurien.
• He is also known as milk man of India.
• In election of President of India members of lok sabha ,rajya sabha, members of union territories, and state’s legislative assembly participated.
• Only Members of state legislative council cannot participate.
• This book is a collection of essays written by Man Booker Prize winner Arundhati Roy. She won the man booker prize for “ The God Of small thin
• Aga Khan founded All India Muslim league in 1906 , in Dhaka .
• Dhaka nawab salimullah Khan was one of the sole organisers of Muslim league.
• Surya sen is the leader at the time when attack on Chittagong armory happened.
• Surya sen is also known as “ Master-Da” in Bengal.
• In 1930 this attack was taken place and at present Chittagong is in Bangladesh.
• The sargasso sea, located entirely within the Atlantic Ocean , is the only sea without a land boundary. Mats of free – floating sargassum a common seaweed foud in the sargasso sea.
Former chief justice Ranjan Gogoi has been nominated by President Ram Nath kovind for the Rajya Sabha.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here