This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. From where the famous ‘Gayatri Mantra’s has been taken?
(c) Rig Veda.
(d) Sama Veda.
Q2. “Go back to Vedas” this call given by?
(a) Ramakrishna paramhansa.
(c) Jyotiba Phule.
(d) Dayanand Saraswati.
Q3. The coins of which of the following reveal their love for music?
Q4. Gandhiji considered khadi as a symbol of?
(b) Economic independence.
(C) Economic growth.
(d) Moral purity.
Q5. Which of the following reform movements was the first to be started in the 19th century?
(a) Prathana samaj.
(b) Brahmo samaj.
(C) Arya samaj.
(d) Rama Krishna mission.
Q6. The editor of young India and Harijan was?
(d) subhash chandra bose.
Q7. Which was the only India site with an artificial brick dockyard?
(d) Mohenjo Daro.
Q8. Who compiled the tales of “The Panchatantra”?
(b) veda vyasa.
(c) Vishnu Sharma.
Q9. Mahatma Gandhi got his inspiration for civil disobedience from?
Q10. The original name of Swami Dayanand Saraswati was?
(a) Abhi Shankar.
(b) Gowri shankar.
(C) Daya Shankarankar.
(d) Mula Shankar.
• GAYATRI MANTRA is taken from 3rd mandal of rig Veda.
• It is also known as Savitri mantra.
• Swami Vivekanand saraswati gave the slogan “ Go back to Vedas” .
• He was the founder of Arya samaj ,. A Hindu reform movements of the Vedic tradition.
• The Gupta’s minted gold coins in abundance also known as dinars.
• The coins were depicted with the images of ruler’s in various pose.
• Some coins depicted samudragupta playing Veena.
• Khadi was used as a symbol of Economic independence and promoted in vijaywada session of INC(1921).
• BRAHMO SAMAJ was the first to be started in 19th century.
• It was established by Raja Ram Mohan Roy in 1828.
• Young India and Harijan were the newspaper of Gandhi Ji.
• Lothal was the Port City of Indus valley civilization.
• It was located at saragwala , Gujarat.
• A massive dockyard was found at Lothal which is supposed to be the earliest dock in the history of the world.
• The panchtantra was written by Vishnu Sharma.
• Gandhiji got his inspiration of civil disobedience after reading the Thoureau’s essay on duty of civil disobedience movement.
• Mula shankar was the original name of Swami Dayanand Saraswati , he established Arya Samaj society.
• He gave a slogan “Go back to Vedas”.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here