This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your English section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. If a magnet has third pole, then the third pole is called?
(a) Defective pole.
(b) Consequent pole.
(c) Extra pole.
(d) Arbitrary pole.
Q2. Electric current in a metal wire is due to the flow of?
Q3. What is the unit of relative density?
(b) kg/m square.
(c) kg/m cube.
(d) It has no unit.
Q4. A current carrying conductor is associated with?
(a) A magnetic field.
(b) An electric field.
(C) An electro magnetic field.
(d) An electro static field.
Q5. Who discovered the colour photography?
(a) Robert Boyce.
(b) Enrico Fermi.
(C) John logie Baird.
(d) James clerk Maxwell.
Q6. Hydroscope is an instrument that shows changes in?
(a) Sound under Water.
(b) Atmospheric humidity.
(c) Density of liquid.
(d) Elevation of land.
Q7. Which of the following is an example of cantilever beam?
(a) Diving board.
(c) see saw.
(d) common balance.
Q8. Fe has 26 protons in its nucleus. What are the number of electrons in fe 2+ ion?
Q9. While catching a ball , a player pulls down his hands to lower the?
(d) Catching time.
Q10. First man to go into space was?
(a) Roald Amundsen.
(b) Reynalt Mayor.
(C) Robert Peary.
(d) Major yuri Gagarin.
• If the magnet has three poles the third pole is known as consequent pole.
• Due to the movement of free electrons electric current flows in a metal wire.
• Relative density has no unit as it is the ratio of density of substance and density of water.
• A current carrying conductor produces a magnetic field.
• The colour photography was discovered by James clerk Maxwell in 1855.
• The first demonstration of colour photography by three colour method was suggested by him in 1855.
• Hydroscope- it is used for seeing below the surface of water.
• Cantilever beam is anchored or hinged at one end.
• Diving board is an example of Cantilever beam.
S8. (a) 24.
The separation of visible light into it’s different colors is known as dispersion.
• When a player catches a ball , he lowers his hand to lower the rate of change of momentum.
• Yuri Gagarin was the first man to travel into space.
• He was the Russian Soviet pilot.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here