This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get the success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. ______ is a good whose quantity demanded decreases when consumer income rises?
(a) Veblen good.
(b) Normal good.
(c) Exclusive good.
(d) inferior good.
Q2. An increase of 1% per annum in the rate of growth of the money supply will increase inflation in the long run by?
(a) Zero percent.
(b) One percent.
(c) 0.5 percent.
(d) More than one percent.
Q3. Decimal Money system was started in?
Q4. Which among of the following is largest source of income for central government?
(a) Direct taxes.
(b) Custom duty.
(C) Excise duty.
(d) Entertainment tax.
Q5. The relationship between the rate of interest and the level of consumption was first visualized by?
(a) Amartya K.sen.
(b) Milton Friedman.
(C) Irving fisher.
(d) James Duesenberry.
Q6. Devaluation usually causes the internal prices to?
(c) remain unchanged.
(d) None of the above.
Q7. After which five year plan, the rolling plan was implemented?
(a) third plan.
(b) fifth plan.
(c) seventh plan.
(d) ninth plan.
Q8. Neo – Malthusian theory is associated with which of the following?
(c) Resource scarcity.
Q9. RBI doesn’t transact the business of which State government?
Q10. Which State in India has introduced FAT tax on junk food?
(C) Andhra Pradesh.
• Inferior goods are those goods whose demand decreses with increases in income of the consumer.
• Example:- Kerosene etc.
• Rate of growth in Money supply is directly proprtionate to inflation in long run.
• Decimalisation or decimal money system was started in 1 April 1957 , in which one rupee was divided into 100 paisa.
• The largest source of income for central government is direct taxes.
• Direct taxes include income tax , corporation tax , property tax etc.
• Irving fisher an economist was first to visualize the relationship between the rate of interest and the level of consumption.
• Devaluation of currency is related to the international trade.
• It affects the price of exports and imports but it does affect the internal prices.
• The duration of fifth five year plan was four year’s.
• It was terminated by Janta government after the end of 4 years and introduced rolling plan for 1978-1979.
• Neo – Malthusian theory advocated the control of growth through contraception because available resources are scarce.
• As the agreement is not signed between RBI and Jandk so RBI do not transact the business.
• Fat tax :- Kerala has introduced fat tax on junk food to reduce consumption of it.
• Fat tax is also referred as the burger tax.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here