This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get the success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. How many public sector banks are there in india?
Q2. Who benefits the most during the inflationary period?
(d) Government servants.
Q3. In which City is India’s first post office ATM opened?
(b) New Delhi.
Q4. Gold is mainly related to?
(a) Local market.
(b) National market.
(C) Money exchange.
(d) Exchange of goods with gold coins.
Q5. The relationship between the rate of interest and the level of consumption was first visualized by?
(a) Amartya K.sen.
(b) Milton Friedman.
(C) Irving fisher.
(d) James Duesenberry.
Q6. Special economic zone concept was first introduced in?
Q7. After which five year plan, the rolling plan was implemented?
(a) third plan.
(b) fifth plan.
(c) seventh plan.
(d) ninth plan.
Q8. The goods which people consume more , when their price rises are called?
(a) Essential goods.
(b) Capital goods.
(c) Veblen goods.
(d) Giffen goods.
Q9. RBI doesn’t transact the business of which State government?
Q10. The census of Indian agriculture is done by?
(a) Production method.
(b) Income method.
(C) Expenditure method.
(d) Consumption method.
• There are 22 public sector banks.
• Inflation affects the nature of wealth distribution.
• Entrepreneur gain more than fixed cost in production during inflation due to the increase in price.
• India’s first post office ATM was opened in Chennai in the year 2014.
• Gold is mainly related to international market.
• Irving fisher an economist was first to visualize the relationship between the rate of interest and the level of consumption.
• China first introduced the concept of special economic zone in 1980
• The duration of fifth five year plan was four year’s.
• It was terminated by Janta government after the end of 4 years and introduced rolling plan for 1978-1979.
• Giffen goods are those goods whose demand increases with increase in their price.
• As the agreement is not signed between RBI and Jandk so RBI do not transact the business.
• The method used in census of Indian agriculture is production method , in which data of land’s are collected which is wholly or partially used under agricultural production.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here