This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get the success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The capital of IMF is made up by the contribution of?
(b) Deficit financing.
(c) member Nations.
Q2. The views of eminent economist Robert malthus on population is?
(c) Both a and b.
(d) None of the above.
Q3. Taxes on professions can be levied by?
(a) State government only.
(b) Both by State government and union government.
(c) By panchayats only.
(d) union government only.
Q4. Who had estimated national income in India first?
(a) V.K.R.V. Rao.
(b) Dadabhai Naoroji.
(C) R.C.Dutt .
(d) D.R. Gadgil.
Q5. How many public sector banks are there in india?
Q6. What is the current minimum saving deposit rate in india?
(a) 6% p.a.
(b) 6.25% p.a.
(c) 4% p.a.
(d) 4.5% p.a.
Q7. In which City in India’s first post office ATM opened?
(b) New Delhi.
Q8. ISI Mark is not given to which of the following products?
(a) Electric goods.
(b) Hosiery goods.
Q9. Special economic zone concept was first introduced in?
Q10. Gold is mainly related to?
(a) Local market.
(b) National Market.
(C) International market.
(d) Regional market.
• IMF’S capital is formed by the contribution of member Nations.
• At present IMF has 189 member countries.
• The population theory of malthus has pessimistic views.
• According to his theory human population grows exponentially while food product grows with arithmetic rate.
• Professional tax is tax levied by State government on all persons who practice any profession.
• Dadabhai Naoroji estimated national income in India for the first time in 1876. Mainly calculation was done by estimating the value of agricultural and non- agricultural production.
• There are 22 public sector banks.
• 4% p.a. is the current minimum saving deposit rate in india.
• India’s first post office ATM was opened in Chennai in the year 2014.
• China first introduced the concept of special economic zone in 1980.
• Gold is mainly related to the international market.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here