This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get the success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. A closed economy is one which?
(a) Does not trade with other countries.
(b) Does not possess any means of international transport.
(c) Does not have a coatal line.
(d) Is not a member of the U.N.O.
Q2. The Central statistical organization provide data under a new a new revised series in which the base year is taken as?
Q3. Taxes on professions can be levied by?
(a) State government only.
(b) Both by State government and union government.
(c) By panchayats only.
(d) union government only.
Q4. Who benefits the most during the inflationary period?
(a) Corporate servants.
(d) Government servants.
Q5.which among the following is an example of progressive tax?
(a) Excise duty.
(C) Income tax.
(d) House tax.
Q6. The planning commission of India was constituted in the year?
Q7. Inclusive growth was the objective of which five year plan?
(a) 10th .
(b) 11th .
(c) 12th .
(d) 9th .
Q8. The BRICS new development bank is headquartered at?
(b) new Delhi.
Q9. The planning commission of India was constituted in the year?
Q10. Pradhan mantri mudra Yojna was announced under the leadership of?
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru.
(b) Indira Gandhi.
(C) Narendra Modi.
(d) Manmohan Singh.
• A closed economy is that economy which do not deal with other countries or in other words economy which do not transact with foreign countries.
• National accounts statistics are calculated with the base year 2004-05.
• That is now changed to 2011-12.
• Professional tax is tax levied by State government on all persons who practice any profession.
• Inflation affects the nature of wealth distribution. Entrepreneurs gain more than fixed cost in production during inflation due to increase in price.
• Progressive tax: Rate of tax increases with increase in income of tax payers. Tax like income tax is a progressive tax.
• Planning commission was constituted in 1950 by a resolution passed by government of India.
• It has been replaced by NITI Ayog in 2014.
• 11th 5 year plan had an objective of inclusive growth.
S8. (a) Headquarter of Brics new development Bank is Shanghai based on Fortaleza declaration in 2014.
• Planning commission was constituted in 1950 by s resolution passed by government of India.
It has been replaced by NITI Ayog in 2014.
• Pradhan mantri mudra Yojna announced under the leadership of Narendra Modi with an objective of loan to small and medium enterprises.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here