This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which one of the following is not a scheme/ project of the present government?
(b) Swachh Bharat.
(d) Jan Dhan Yojana.
Q2. The main feature of a capitalist economy is?
(a) Administered prices.
(b) Public ownership.
(c) Economic planning.
(d) private ownership.
Q3. Who said Economics is the science of wealth?
(b) JS mill.
(c) Adam Smith.
Q4. The word Oikonomia means?
(a) Household management.
(b) Individual management.
(C) Political management.
(d) Fiscal management.
Q5. In an economy, the sectors are classified into public and private sector on the basis of?
(a) Employment conditions.
(b) Nature of economic activities.
(C) Ownership of enterprises.
(d) use of raw materials.
Q6. The minimum wages act was first passed in India in the year?
Q7. Hawala is?
(a) complete description of a subject.
(b) illigal trade of foreign currency.
(c) Tax reform.
(d) ILLIGAL TRADE OF SHARES.
Q8. Bank deposits that can be withdrawn without notice are called?
(a) Account payee Deposits.
(b) Fixed deposits.
(c) variable deposits.
(d) Demand Deposits.
Q9. What is the current minimum saving deposit rate in india?
Q10. IN which city is India’s first Post office ATM opened?
(b) New Delhi.
• Ayush denotes for Ayurveda, yoga Unani, siddha and homeopathy and it was launched during UPA II government in year 2014.
• Private ownership is one of the main feature of capitalist economy.
• Capitalist economy is also known as the free market economy.
• Adam Smith defined economics as the science of wealth.
• Oikonomia means household management.
• Sectors which are owned by State are called as public sectors, which are owned by private entity are called as private sectors.
• The minimum wages act was passed in 1948.
• It provides regulation for fixing minimum wages to be paid to workers in organised sector.
• Hawala is illigal trade of currencies either foreign or domestic.
• Demand Deposits are funds or money deposited by account holder and the money deposited can be withdrawn without prior notice.
• 4% per annum is the current minimum saving deposit rate in india.
• India’s first post office ATM was opened in Chennai in the year 2014.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here