This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Economies of a firm is?
(a) An increase in it’s profits.
(b) A reduction in it’s selling expenses.
(c) it’s dominance of the market.
(d) saving it’s production costs.
Q2. _____ is a good whose quantity demanded decreases when consumer income rises?
(a) Veblen good.
(b) Normal good.
(c) Exclusive good.
(d) inferior good.
Q3. Sectoral distribution of GDP index measures____?
(a) Agricultural development of a country.
(b) Economic development of a country.
(c) social development of a country.
(d) socio- economic development of a country.
Q4. Which among of the following is a example of optional money?
(a) Currency notes.
Q5. In an economy, the sectors are classified into public and private sector on the basis of?
(a) Employment conditions.
(b) Nature of economic activities.
(C) Ownership of enterprises.
(d) use of raw materials.
Q6. Which of the following Mahatama Gandhi series of currency notes issued by the RBI has Ecology depicted on it?
Q7. Which nationalised bank of india has a shining star as it’s emblem?
(a) syndicate bank.
(b) Indian Bank.
(c) bank of india.
(d) bank of baroda.
Q8. Bank deposits that can be withdrawn without notice are called?
(a) Account payee Deposits.
(b) Fixed deposits.
(c) variable deposits.
(d) Demand Deposits.
Q9. Which one is not a function of money?
(a) Transfer of value.
(b) Store of value.
(c) price stabilisation.
(d) Store of value.
Q10. Who generally presents the finance budget in Indian parliament?
(a) RBI Governor.
(b) Budget minister.
(C) Finance minister.
(d) Finance secretary.
• Economies of firm refers to reduction in cost of production due to better combination of use of raw material so the average cost reduces and ultimately reducing cost of production.
• Inferior goods are those goods whose demand decreases with imcrease in income of the consumer.
• Example:—–Kerosene etc.
• Sector distribution of GDP index measures agricultural development of a country.
• Optional money:—–means Choice of accepting money.
• Like cheque where it is generally accepted but legally receiver is not bound to accept it.
• Sectors which are owned by State are called as public sectors, which are owned by private entity are called as private sectors.
• Mahatma Gandhi series note is issued by RBI which has Ecology of Himalayan mountain range on Rs 100 denominations.
• Bank of India is nationalised bank of india , and it has a shining Star as it’s emblem.
• Demand Deposits are funds or money deposited by account holder and the money deposited can be withdrawn without prior notice.
• Functions of money:—–
• Medium of exchange.
• Measure of value.
• Standard of payment.
• Store of value.
• Finance budget is government plan of revenue and expenditure for a year and it is generally presented by the finance minister of the country.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here