This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the following is not an economic problem?
(a) Deciding between paid work and leisure.
(b) Deciding between expenditure on one good and the other.
(c) Deciding between alternative methods of personal savings.
(d) Deciding between different ways of spending lesisure time.
Q2. Imputed gross rent of owner occupied building’s is a Part of?
(a) capital formation.
(b) final consumption.
(c) intermediate consumption.
(d) consumer durable.
Q3. From the national point of view , which of the following indicates micro approach?
(a) Study of sales of mobile phones by BSNL.
(b) Unemployment among women.
(c) per capita income in India.
(d) inflation in india.
Q4. The concept of Joint sector implies cooperation between?
(a) public sector and private sector industries.
(b) state government and central government.
(C) Domestic and foreign companies.
(d) None of these.
Q5. In an economy, the sectors are classified into public and private sector on the basis of?
(a) Employment conditions.
(b) Nature of economic activities.
(C) Ownership of enterprises.
(d) use of raw materials.
Q6. Money market is a market for____?
(a) short term fund.
(b) Long term fund.
(c) Negotiable instruments.
(d) sale of shares.
Q7. IDBI was established on?
(a) July, 1964.
(b) July, 1966.
(c) July, 1962.
(d) July, 1968.
Q8. Bank deposits that can be withdrawn without notice are called?
(a) Account payee Deposits.
(b) Fixed deposits.
(c) variable deposits.
(d) Demand Deposits.
Q9. The achievement in agriculture by india has not reached upto a greater level due to?
(a) Small holdings.
(b) shortage of Tractors.
(c) poor Farmers.
(d) Liberalty of people.
Q10. GEF stands for?
(a) Global environment fund.
(b) Global economic fund.
(C) Global education fund.
(d) Global energy fund.
• Economic problem is all about choosing alternative among finite resources available that means scarcity of resources.
• Imputed gross rent is amount of rent that the owner of the house would like to pay to live in his own house.
• So imputed gross rent is final consumption for the owner of the house.
• Microeconomics is one of the branch of economics that deals with the human behaviour in relation to scarce resources at the individual level.
• Like study of pricing , demand supply, etc.
• Concept of Joint sector implies that public and private sector come together for establishment of new enterprise for a project.
• Sectors which are owned by State are called as public sectors, which are owned by private entity are called as private sectors.
• Money market is a market for the financial instrument, which have very less maturity and generally with very high liquidity and maturity of less than one year’s.
• IDBI:—- Industrial development bank of India is a universal bank.
• It was established on 1 July, 1964.
• It provide credit and other facilities for the development of industry.
• Demand Deposits are funds or money deposited by account holder and the money deposited can be withdrawn without prior notice.
• Due to small land holdings in india, agriculture has not reached to the greater level.
• GEF stands for global environment fund.
• It deals with the investments in the energy sector, environmental and natural resource sectors.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here