This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The antiparticle of an electron is?
(c) Alpha particle.
(d) Beta particle.
Q2. The most abundant element on the earth is?
Q3. Which one of the following is radioactive element?
Q4. _ is a by-product of sewage treatment and can be decomposed to produce bio-gas?
Q5. How many countries explode the atom bomb before india?
Q6. The ore of aluminium is?
(d) Chalco pyrites.
Q7. Tritium is an isotope of?
Q8. Quartz is a type of?
(a) silicon dioxide.
(b) sodium silicate.
(c) Aluminium oxide.
(d) Magnesium carbonate.
Q9. Which one of the following is used in pencils?
Q10. Hydrochloric acid is also known as?
(a) Garlic acid.
(b) Picric acid.
(C) Muriatic acid.
(d) Chloric acid.
• Antiparticle of an electron is positron because it has same mass and charge like an electron.
• Oxygen is the most abundant element on the earth crust with 46.6%.
S3.(d) elements having atomic number greater than 82 are radioactive element in nature.
• Atomic number of cadmium is 48 , so it is not radioactive.
• Sewage treatment involves three stages.
• Sludge is a semi-solid residue produced in first step during treatment of sewage and waste water.
• USA , USSR , UK France , and China exploded atom bomb before india.
• The ore of aluminium is Bauxite.
• Tritium is an isotope of hydrogen.
• It is the lightest radioactive element. We
• Quartz is the crystalline form of silicon dioxide.
• Graphite is used in the making of pencils.
• It is an allotrope of carbon.
• Hydrochloric acid was historically called as acidum salis.
• Muriatic acid and spirits of salt.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here