This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Heavy water is_____?
(a) Monoterium oxide.
(b) Polyterium oxide.
(c) Deuterium oxide.
(d) Trislum oxide.
Q2. Chile saltpeter is the common name of?
(a) Potassium nitrate.
(b) Sodium nitrate.
(c) Sodium Nitrite.
(d) Potassium Nitrite.
Q3.The credit for the discovery of transuranic element goes to –
Q4. _ is a by-product of sewage treatment and can be decomposed to produce bio-gas?
Q5. Sodium chloride or table salt occurs in nature as the mineral?
Q6. What is the chemical symbol of “Iron”?
Q7. Electrons Move around the nucleus in?
Q8. Which of the properties of the element is a whole number?
(a) Atomic mass.
(b) Atomic number.
(c) Atomic radii.
(d) Atomic volume.
Q9. In an acid base reaction which product is produced along with a Salt?
(a) Hydrogen gas.
(b) Oxygen gas.
(c) Carbon dioxide.
Q10. Which among the following has the maximum density?
• Heavy water is D2O .(Deuterium oxide).
• Chile saltpeter is the common name of Sodium nitrate.
• Sewage treatment involves three stages.
• Sludge is a semi-solid residue produced in first step during treatment of sewage and waste water.
• Sodium chloride or table salt occurs in nature as the mineral Halite.
• Chemical symbol of iron is Fe.
• Atomic number is 26.
• Elections revolve around the nucleus in circular paths of fixed energy are called stationary States or orbits.
• Atomic number is a whole number because it is equal to number of protons present in the nucleus.
• When an acid reacts with base, then Water and salt are formed as product.
• This reaction is called as “Neutralisation Reaction”.
• Water has the maximum density.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here