This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which among the following is an endothermic reaction?
(d) Burning of natural.
Q2. Which one of the following is known as solution?
(b) Homogeneous mixture.
(c) Heterogeneous mixture.
Q3. Which of the following is not a commercial source of energy?
(c) Natural gas .
Q4. What changes will happen to a bowl of ice and water kept at exactly zero degree Celsius?
(a) All ice will melt.
(b) All water will become ice.
(C) No change will happen.
(d) Only some ice melts.
Q5. Blood May be purified by?
(b) electro osmosis.
Q6. An emulsion is a colloidal solution of?
(a) liquid in liquid.
(b) solid in liquid.
(C) Gas in solid.
(d) solid in solid.
Q7. Limestone is a raw material used by which industry?
Q8. Iodine can be separated from a mixture of iodine and potassium chloride by?
Q9. Which of the following gas is coloured?
Q10. What is the fourth stage of matter?
• Endothermic reaction involve absorption of heat.
• Sweating occurs to maintain the body temperature.
• A solution is a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances whose composition can be varied within the certain limits.
• Firewood is not a commercial source of energy.
• At 0 degree Celsius there will be no change in the Bowl of ice and water.
• Blood is purified by the process known as “Dialysis”.
• An emulsion is a colloidal solution of liquid in liquid.
• Eg —– Milk , butter , cold cream , vanishing cream ,etc.
• Limestone is a raw material used by cement industry.
• Other constituents of cement are alay and gypsum.
• Iodine can be separated from a mixture of iodine and potassium chloride by the process of sublimation.
• Oxygen, nitrogen , and hydrogen are colourless gases.while, chlorine is a greenish yellow coloured gas.
• There are mainly three states of matter solid , liquid , and gas , but fourth state is known as plasma.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here