This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the following is known as the animal Starch?
Q2. Which vitamin is obtained from Sun Ray’s?
(b) Vitamin C.
(C) Vitamin K.
(d) Vitamin D.
Q3. Water flows off the wings of bird’s and insects due to the presence of?
Q4. Who discovered the blood group?
(a) Alexander Fleming.
(b) William Harvey.
Q5. What are the female gametes called as?
Q6. Which of the following is the hardest substance in the human body?
Q7. Approximately number of skeletal muscles is?
Q8. In mammals , an important role of excretion is played by?
(a) Large intestine.
Q9. Muscles are connected to bones by connective tissue called as?
Q10. In which of the following known as the emergency hormone?
• Glycogen is a polysaccharide unit of glucose.
• It is known as animal tissues.
• Glycogen is a form of energy that is stored in animals and converts Glucose by the liver cell.
• Vitamin D is activated by the Sun Ray’s.
• It is a fat soluble vitamin and is essential for strong bones.
• Deficiency of vitamin D is associated with the disease rickets and osteomalacia.
• Wings of a bird’s and insects have the coating of Waxes , which helps in resistance of water and easy flight of bird’s and insects.
• Blood group was discovered by Karl Landsteiner in 1901.
• These are four main blood groups- A, B ,AB , and O.
• Gametes are the reproductive cells present in an organisms.
• Female gametes are called as Ova.
• Ova are the haploid cells formed by the process of oogenesis.
• Enamel is the hardest substance in the human body.
• It covers the crown of teeth.
• It protects the teeth against degradation.
• Approximately number of skeletal muscle In human body are 700.
• Muscles joins with bones to provide flexibility and movement.
• Tendon helps to attach the muscles to a bone.
• Excretion is the process in living organisms which eliminate the waste matter.
• Kidney is an excretory organ of the mammals which remove excess and unnecessary material from the body fluids.
• Tendons are the types of fibrous connective tissues.
• Tendons connects the muscle to bones.
• Tendons are made up of collagen.
• Adrenaline is known as emergency hormone because it prepares the body for fear , fright , response in Times of stress. I.e. for vigorous and sudden action.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here