This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Muscles are connected to bones by connective tissue called as?
Q2. Teeth and bones acquire strength and rigidity from?
Q3. Water flows off the wings of bird’s and insects due to the presence of?
Q4. The deficiency of Niacin-a-vitamim of B complex group causes the disease?
(d) Night blindness.
Q5. Which of the organ that excreates water , fat , and various catabolic wastes?
(d) Salivary glands.
Q6. Which drug is used as an Anti-Biotic?
Q7. How many canine teeth are there in adult human?
Q8. In mammals , an important role of excretion is played by?
(a) Large intestine.
Q9. Who pioneered the diagnostic ultrasound?
(a) Alexander Fleming.
(b) Ian Donald.
(C) A. Laveran.
(d) Robert Koch.
Q10. Name the tiny pores present on the surface of leaves in plant’s?
• Tendons are the types of fibrous connective tissues.
• Tendons connects the muscle to bones.
• Tendons are made up of collagen.
• Teeth and bones are made of calcium and phosphorus.
• Calcium provides the strengthening and rigidity to teeth and bones.
• Vitamin D helps in absorption of calcium.
• Wings of a bird’s and insects have the coating of Waxes , which helps in resistance of water and easy flight of bird’s and insects.
• Deficiency of vitamin B3 or niacin cause the disease Pellagra.
• Pellagra disease inflamed the skin causes dementia.
• The main source of vitamin B3 are meat, fish , egg , vegetable , and nuts.
• Kidney by the mechanism of ultrafiltration , reabsorption and osmosis maintains the concentration of water and salts.
• Kidney excrete the excess water , fat , and catabolic wastes.
• Azithromycin is an antibiotic drug used to treat bacterial infection including pneumonia , diarrhoea , typhoid.
• There are total 4 canine teeth present in adult human.
• Canine helps in tearing the food.
• Excretion is the process in living organisms which eliminate the waste matter.
• Kidney is an excretory organ of the mammals which remove excess and unnecessary material from the body fluids.
• IAN DONALD discovered diagnostic ultrasound.
• Ultrasound helps to view the internal body structure such as joints , vessels , and internal organs.
• Stomata are small opening or pore present in the epidermis of leaves and other organs of the plant that help in gas exchange.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here