This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Carcinogenic chemical cause?
(a) Heart diseases.
Q2. Jaundice is a symptom of disease of?
Q3. Respiration process requires?
Q4. The deficiency of Niacin-a-vitamim of B complex group causes the disease?
(d) Night blindness.
Q5. Locust , Butterfly , Scorpion , and Prawn are all examples of which Phylum?
Q6. Diabetes mellitus occur due to the lack of synthesis of hormone?
Q7. Which drug is used to cure allergies?
Q8. In mammals , an important role of excretion is played by?
(a) Large intestine.
Q9. Odontology is branch of science , it study relocated to?
(b) Effect of time.
Q10. The founder of Homeopathy is?
(a) Samuel Hahnemann.
• Carcinogenic chemical are these substances which stimulate the abnormal division of cells and leads to cancer.
• Cancer is caused by changes in cell’s DNA..
• Jaundice is a symptom of liver infection disease.
• Jaundice is resultant of high bilirubin secretion from liver cells.
• Jaundice is also known as icterus.
• Respiration is a biochemical process which involves the mechanism of cellular respiration.
• i.e.oxidation of food , Respiration requires the oxygen for all metabolic activities.
• Deficiency of vitamin B3 or niacin cause the disease Pellagra.
• Pellagra disease inflamed the skin causes dementia.
• The main source of vitamin B3 are meat, fish , egg , vegetable , and nuts.
• Arthropoda is an inverterbrate animal having an exoskeleton , a segmented body , and paired jointed appendages.
• Diabetes mellitus is a condition of high blood sugar level.
• Insulin secreated from Beta cells of pancreas which controls the blood sugar level.
S7. (a) Fexofenadine is a drug used to cure allergies.
• Histamine released in blood cause allergies such as sneezing, etc.
• Excretion is the process in living organisms which eliminate the waste matter.
• Kidney is an excretory organ of the mammals which remove excess and unnecessary material from the body fluids.
• Odontology is the branch of science which deals with the study of structure , development and abnormalities of the teeth.
• Homeopathy term was coined by Samuel Hahnemann in 1796.
• Homeopathy is an alternate source of curing the disease without using allopathy.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here