This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Pink mould is the common name for?
Q2.The first formed primary xylem elements are called_____?
(C) xylem fibres.
(d) xylem parenchyma.
Q3. An insect- catching plant is?
Q4. Which of the following animal has a clitellum?
Q5. The total number of ear bones is?
Q6. In how many parts is the human brain is divided?
Q7. In human throat, which is known as Adam’s apple?
(a) Ciuoroid or Laryme cartilage.
(d) Thyroid cartilage.
Q8. Which was the first enzyme isolated in pure crystalline form?
Q9. Which of the following is a vestigial organ in the human body?
(a) wisdom teeth.
(d) Gall bladder.
Q10. Which of the following is a genetic disease?
(a) Down syndrome.
(d) Night blindness.
• Rhizopus a saprophytic fungi on plants and some specialized parasites on animals.
• They form a thin pink mycelial growth.
• So it’s common name is pink mould.
• Protoxylem are the first xylem to be develop.
• Protoxylem is less prominent and is develops before the plant organ has completed its growth.
• Nepenthes is an insect- catching plant, commonly called as the insectivorous.
• So they extract the N2 from the insect and use it.
• Earthworm has a clitellum.
• Earthworm belongs to the phylum annelida.
• Clitellum is a part of the reproductive system , which function to store the eggs of worms.
• There are total 6 bones present in both ears of human beings.
• The ear bone has three sections Malleus, incus, and stapes. Joined together to form ossicles.
• Stapes is the smallest bone In the human body.
• Human brain is divided into mainly three types fore brain, mid brain , and Hind brain.
• The largest part of the brain is the fore brain.
• Brain recieves the maximum amount of the blood and oxygen.
• Adam’s Apple is related to the deepening of the voice.
• During adolescent stage the thyroid cartilage grows together with larynx.
• Thyroid cartilage grows in size in male’s.
• Urease was the first enzyme isolated in Pure crystalline form In 1926.
• Wisdom teeth is a vestigial organ in the human body.
• Genetic disorder are the resultant of chromosomal aberration.
• Down syndrome is the trisomy of chromosome number 21.
• Chromosome number 21 is responsible for the facial formation.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here