This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The process of digestion is helped by?
Q2.Toxicology is related to the study of?
Q3.Human conference-1972 was held at?
Q4. Myrmecology is the study of?
Q5. Total interacting and animals and plants in any well defined area is known as?
Q6. Glaucoma is a disease of the?
Q7. Which of the following is the largest gland in the human body?
Q8. An example of hormone is?
Q9. Who discovered penicillin?
(a) Edward Jenner.
(b) Niels Bohr.
(C) Sir Alexander Fleming.
(d) Heinrich Hertz.
Q10. Syrinx is the voice box in?
• The process of digestion is helped by enzymes.
• Enzymes are biological molecules made up of protein that works as catalyst and helps in fasten up the chemical reactions.
• Toxicology is the branch of chemistry and medicine.
• It involves observing and reporting symptoms, mechanism, detection and treatments of toxic substances.
• UN conference on Human Environment-1972 was an international conference held on 5-16 , June, 1972 in Stockholm.
• Myrmecology is the study of ant’s, and their behavior.
• Community is an assemblage of biotic population including plants and animals which lives in a particular habitat.
• Glaucoma is a disease of the eye’s.
• It is a condition where the pressure of the eye remain high due to many condition like migraine, high blood pressure, and obesity.
• Liver is a bilobed organ and the largest gland of the human body.
• Liver gland secretes the bile juice through the bile duct.
• Liver detoxify the chemicals present in the blood.
• Oxytocin is a powerful hormone that acts as neurotransmitter in the brain.
• Sir Alexander Fleming is the discoveror of penicillin.
• Syrinx is the vocal organ of the bird’s.
• Sound is produced by vibration of all the membrane tympaniform , syrinx enables some species of bird’s to mimic the human sound.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here