ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Therm is the unit of the?
Q2. At what temperature the water converts into the water vapour?
(a) 273 k.
(b) 100 k.
(c) 373 k.
(d) 0 k.
Q3. What is found in the frequency modulation?
(a) Fixed frequency.
(b) Fixed dimension.
(C) Change in the frequency and the dimension.
(d) change in the dimension only.
Q4. When two semi conductors of p and n- type are bought in contact, they form p- n junction which acts like a/an?
Q5. The damage of the human body is due to the radiation is measured in the?
Q6. The radiation initially produced in the fluorescent tube is the?
(d) X- rays.
Q7. Forged documents are detected by the?
(a) Ultraviolet rays.
(b) Infrared rays.
(c) Beta rays.
(d) Gamma rays.
Q8. Magnifying glass is basically a ?
(a) Plano – concave lens.
(b) Concave lens.
(c) Convex lens.
(d) Cylindrical lens.
Q9. The working principle of a beam balance is the principle of?
Q10. The head mirror used by the ENT doctors is?
(d) Plano- convex.
• Therm is the non SI unit of the heat, Just as the Celsius and the Fahrenheit are of the temperature.
• At 373 k temperature water converts into the water vapour.
• In frequency modulation, the frequency of the signal is varied whereas amplitude is kept the constant.
• A Rectifier is an electronic device that converts an alternating current into a. Direct current by using one or more P-N junction diodes.
• Rads refer to the radiation absorbed doses.
• It is the amount of the energy carried by the radiation that gets absorbed by the body tissues.
• Flourescent tube emits ultraviolet radiation.
• Due to this flourescent tubes cause various health risk to the human’s.
• Documents that are authentic, will glow when Illuminated by the ultraviolet radiation.
• A magnifying glass is a convex lens.
• It produces a magnified image of an object.
• Beam balance works on the principle of the moments.
• When Torque on both the arm’s is balanced it comes to an stable State.
• Concave mirrors form magnified image.
• Due to this, concave mirrors are used in the head mirror of the ENT specialists.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here