ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Motion of the train is an example of____?
(a) Rotatory motion.
(b) spin motion.
(c) projectile motion.
(d) Translatory motion.
Q2. A large force on a rotating body results in larger____?
(C) Axis of rotation.
(d) centre of mass.
Q3. The mass of an object____?
(a) changes from place to place.
(b) Remains same everywhere.
(c) Is equal to it’s weight.
(d) Is greater at the mountains.
Q4. Alcohol is more volatile than the water because_____ is lower than the water?
(a) it’s boiling point.
(b) it’s density.
(C) it’s viscosity.
(d) it’s surface tension.
Q5. If Cream is removed from the milk, it’s density?
(C) Remains the same.
(d) May increase or decrease.
Q6. Water from soil enters into the root hairs owing to the?
(a) Atmospheric pressure.
(b) Capillary pressure.
(c) Root pressure.
(d) osmatic pressure.
Q7. A boat will not submerge when it displaces water equal to it’s own?
(c) surface area.
Q8. Parsec is the unit measurement of?
(a) Density of star’s.
(b) Astronomical distance.
(c) Brightness of heavenly bodies.
(d) orbital velocity of giant star’s.
Q9. A second pendulam is a pendulam whose time period is?
(a) 1 sec.
(b) 4 sec.
(c) 3 sec.
(d) 2 sec.
Q10. Pitch is the sensation which depends upon the?
• In Translatory motion, all points of a body moves with the uniform velocity, in same line and the direction.
• The turning effect of a force on an object is known as Torque.
• Larger force will result into the larger Torque.
• The mass of an object is the constant it does not change Unless it gains or loses matter.
• Lower the boiling point higher is the volatility.
• Alcohol has boiling point 78 degree Celsius, whereas boiling point of water is 100 degree Celsius.
• The density of the Cream is lesser than the density of the milk.
• So , when Cream is removed from the milk, it’s density will increase.
• Due to the capillary action, water from the soil enters into the root hairs.
• An object will not submerge in the water.
• It will displace an amount of the water equal to it’s volume.
• parsec is a unit of length which is used in astronomy to measure the distance between astronomical objects.
• A seconds pendulam is a pendulam whose time period is 2 sec.
• One second dor swing in one direction and one second for the return Swing.
• Pitch of the sound depends upon frequency of the sound.
• The higher the frequency, the highest the pitch will be.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here