ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Multimeter is used to measure the?
(d) All of these.
Q2. Magnetic keeper are the pieces of?
(d) Soft iron.
Q3. Out of the following scientists which gave the “Big Bang Theory “?
(a) Albert Einstein
(b) Alfred Wegener
(c) George Lemaitre
Q4. When two semi conductors of p and n- type are bought in contact, they form p- n junction which acts like a/an?
Q5. What is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter?
Q6. Electrostatic precipitaror is used to control the pollution of?
Q7. Who invented Velcro?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) William Harvey.
(c) George de mestral.
(d) Robert Boyles.
Q8.In CGS method unit of force is ?
Q9. The working principle of a beam balance is the principle of?
Q10. The highest oxidation state shown by any transition elements is?
• Multimeter is an instrument which is used to measure the electric current, voltage, and resistance.
• Magnetic keepers are the pieces of the soft iron.
• It was George Lemaitre (1927) who proposed a theory called Big Bang theory in the context of the origin of the universe.
• His theory was based on Albert Einstein’s famous general theory of relativism.
• A Rectifier is an electronic device that converts an alternating current into a. Direct current by using one or more P-N junction diodes.
• An ideal voltmeter has infinite resistance.
• The current flow in ideal voltmeter is zero.
• Electrostatic precipitaror is device which is used to remove the impurities from the Air.
• It is used to reduce the air pollution.
• Velcro is a brand of Hook and Loop.
• It was invented by the George de mestral in 1940.
• In CGS the unit of force is Dyne.
• In SI method the unit of force is called Newton.
• Beam balance works on the principle of the moments.
• When Torque on both the arm’s is balanced it comes to an stable State.
• The highest oxidation state shown by transition elements is eight and the element which shows +8 oxidation state are Ruthenium (Ru) and Os(osmium).
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here