ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which acid is present in the Apple?
(a) citric acid.
(b) acetic acid.
(c) malic acid.
(d) None of these.
Q2. Which acid is present in the tomatoes?
(a) oxalic acid.
(b) citric acid.
(c) acetic acid.
(d) malic acid.
Q3. Cooking oil is converted into vegetable ghee by the process of?
Q4. Which acid is used to remove iron and rust stains from clothes?
(a) citric acid.
(b) Dilute Hydrochloric acid.
(C) Oxalic acid.
(d) Acetic acid.
Q5. Which of the following metal is found in the free State in the nature?
Q6. Molybdenite is an ore/ mineral of the?
Q7. Chromite is an ore/mineral of?
Q8. Percentage of the carbon in the steel ranges from the?
(a) 0.1 to 1.5.
(b) 1.5 to 3.0.
(c) 3.0 to 4.0.
(d) 4.0 to 6.0.
Q9. Pyrolusite is an ore/ mineral of the____?
Q10. The brand name Teflon represents which polymer?
(d) Polyethylene terephthalate.
• Malic acid is found in the apple’s.
• It is used as the acidulant in the soft drinks and food stuffs.
• It is also used as the remedy for the sore throat.
• Oxalic acid is present as the potassium hydrogen oxalate in the tomatoes and the spinach.
• Vegetable oils are converted into vegetable ghee, when vegetable oil are reacted with hydrogen gas in the presence of catalyst Ni/Of.
• This process is known as Hydrogenation.
• Oxalic acid is used to remove iron rust stains and clothes.
• Gold is found in the free State in the nature.
• Gold , platinum, are the noble metals.
• Molybdenite is a principle source of the molybdenum.
• It is a sulphide mineral.
• Chromite is an iron chromium oxide.
• Steel contains around the 98.9% of Iron and 0.1to 1.5% of carbon.
• It is used for making the blade, knife , utensils etc.
• Pyrolusite is an ore of the Manganese.
• Teflon represents polytetrafluoro ethylene.
• It is a polymer of tetrafluoro ethylene. It is used for making nonstick cooking utensils.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here