ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. If water smells bad, then that odour can be removed by adding?
(C) activated carbon.
(d) deactivated nitrogen.
Q2. Fire- fighting clothes are made from the?
Q3. The common name of the sulphur is?
Q4. What is the nature of pH of milk?
(a) Slightly acidic.
(b) Slightly basic.
(c) Highly acidic.
(d) Highly basic.
Q5. Which one of the following is the best fuel in terms of the energy released per gram of the fuel?
Q6. The physical method commonly used to purify the sea water?
Q7. Main constituent of Biogas is?
(a) carbon monoxide.
(b) carbon dioxide.
(c) hydrogen sulphide.
Q8. The toxic gas present in the smoke exhausted by cars is?
Q9. Which among the following metal is used for galvanization?
Q10. Which of the following metal is the heaviest?
• Activated carbon is also called activated due to it’s high degree of micro- porosity.
• It acts as an adsorbent.
• Fire fighting clothes are made from asbestos because it has heat resistant property.
• The common name of the sulphur is brimstone.
• Due to presence of lactic acid in milk. Lactic acid is weak acid so , it’s PH value is less than 7 or slightly acidic.
• Hydrogen is the best fuel in terms of the energy released per gram of fuel.
• Distillation method is used commonly to purify the sea water.
• Main constituent of Biogas is the methane.
• Gobar gas mainly contains the methane.
• Car and other automobiles exhaust mainly contains CO, lead, and SO2 and out of these CO is the most toxic.
• Galvanization is a process in which coating of zinc on iron metal is done to prevent iron from rusting.
• Osmium is the heaviest element in the periodic table as it has the highest density.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here