ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The chemical used for destroying the fungi in water thanks is?
(a) copper sulphate.
(b) Magnesium sulphate.
(c) Zinc sulphate.
(d) Nitric acid.
Q2. Which virus from the following combinations is contagious for the human beings?
Q3. Rhizobium is a kind of the?
(a) photosynthetic bacteria.
(b) symbiotic bacteria.
(C) parasitic bacteria.
(d) Saprophytic bacteria.
Q4. When one gene pair hides the effect of the other unit , the phenomenon is referred to as?
(c) none of the options.
(d) Both 1 and 2.
Q5. Early blight is a common disease seen in which of the following?
Q6. Clove, the commonly used spice is obtained from the?
(c) flower bud.
Q7. The best example of the polyembryony is the?
Q8. Arrangement of the leaves in a plant is called as the____?
Q9. From which one of the following is quinine extracted?
Q10. The part of the flower that can carry out the photosynthesis is the?
• Copper sulphate is an organic compound that kill the bacteria, fungus, .
• It is also used in the leather industry and the electroplating processes.
• H5N1 is a subtype of the influenza.
• A virus which can cause illness in the human beings.
• Rhizobium is a symbiotic gram nitrogen fixation bacteria.
• They mostly occur in the leguminous plants.
• Crops such as legumes peas , beans , Clover and soy etc.
• When one gene hides or masks the effect of the other unit , the phenomenon is referred as the Epistasis.
• Early blight of the potato is a disease caused by the fungus alternaria solani.
• It results in the reduction of the tuber yield.
• Cloves are the dried flower bud of a plant.
• Polyembryony is the stage in which more than one embryo inside each ovule or a single fertilized egg.
• This process is mostly occur in the citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, etc.
• Arrangement of the leaves in a plants is called as the phyllotaxy.
• Quinone is a drug which is used to treat the malaria disease which caused by the plasmodium falciparum.
• Flowers has divided in the following four parts:——
• Calyx, Corolla, ardroecium, Gynoecium.
• Calyx is the outer whole part of the plant they are mostly in green colour.
• So , they take Part in the photosynthesis.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here