ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Equs asinus is the scientific name of the?
Q2. Haematopoiesis take place in the?
(d) bone marrow.
Q3. Who among the following is known as the father of the Genetics?
(d) De Vries.
Q4. When one gene pair hides the effect of the other unit , the phenomenon is referred to as?
(c) none of the options.
(d) Both 1 and 2.
Q5. Which of the following is not an endocrine gland?
Q6. Diabetes mellitus occur due to the lack of synthesis of hormone?
Q7. Which are not included in the milk-teeth in a child of 3-4 years?
Q8. The membrane covering the lungs is an?
Q9. Who discovered penicillin?
(a) Edward Jenner.
(b) Niels Bohr.
(C) Sir Alexander Fleming.
(d) Heinrich Hertz.
Q10. In which one of the following is swim bladder absent?
(C) Cartilaginous fish.
(d) Silver fish.
• Equis asinus is the scientific name of the donkey.
• Family:—-Equidae , order – perissodactyla.
• Haematopoiesis is the process of the blood cell formation.
• These are known as the pluripotent stem cells , which can replicate themselves and differentiated into the different platelets.
• Gregor John Mendel is known as the father of the Genetics.
• When one gene hides or masks the effect of the other unit , the phenomenon is referred as the Epistasis.
• Spleen is not an endocrine gland, spleen is an abdominal organ which involved in the production and removal of the blood cells and forms the part of the Immune system.
• Diabetes mellitus is a condition of high blood sugar level.
• Insulin secreated from Beta cells of pancreas which controls the blood sugar level.
• Molars are the three posterior most teeth present in jaw of 3-4 year’s child.
• Molars help in chewing and mastigatiom of food.
• Pleural membrane is an fluid filled with double layered wall.
• It protects the lungs during the exhalation and inhalation in respiration.
• Sir Alexander Fleming is the discoveror of penicillin.
• Swimbladder on the air bladder are absent in the cartilagenous fishes.
• These fishes are mostly found in the benthic region’s of thr the water bodies.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here