ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. After the defeat at the Plassey, sirajuddaullah was assassinated and ____ was made the nawab?
(a) Mir Jafar.
(b) Mir Qasim.
(c) Haider Ali.
(d) Tipu Sultan.
Q2. Who among of the following started the Marathi fortnightly newspaper bahishkrit bharat?
(a) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
(b) vir Savarkar.
(c) Vinobha Bhave.
(d) Lokmanya Tilak.
Q3. Satyashodhak samaj was founded by whom?
(b) jyotirao phule.
(c) B.R. Ambedkar.
(d) swami vivekananda.
Q4. By which Charter Act , the east india company monopoly of trade with China come to an end?
(a) Charter Act 1793.
(b) Charter Act 1813.
(C) Charter Act 1833.
(d) Charter Act 1855.
Q5. The only AICC session gandhi presided was held at the?
(a) Calcutta Madras.
Q6. Vikram Shila University was founded by the?
(a) Chandragupta Maurya.
Q7. The early Buddhist scriptures were composed in the?
(a) prakrit texts.
(b) Pali texts.
(c) sanskrit texts.
(d) pictographical texts.
Q8. Gandhi considered khadi as a symbol of the?
(b) Economic independence.
(c) Economic growth.
(d) Moral purity.
Q9. Who was the mother of the Mahavira?
Q10. The first to invade india were the?
• The battle of the Plassey was fought of 23 June 1757 .
• Company’s army was lead by the Robert Clive.
• Nawab was defeated by the East india company.
• Bahishkrit bharat was started by the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar in 1927 , his other newspapers are – Mooknayak , janata , and prabuddha bharat.
• Jyotibha phule was the founder of satyashodhak samaj in Pune 1873 , the purpose of this samaj was to liberate the shudra untouchable castes from exploitation and oppression.
• By the Charter Act of 1813 the trade monopoly of East india company comes to an end.
• But the monopoly on the tea trade with China was unchanged.
• The only AICC session gandhi presided was the Belgaum session of 1924.
• The Belgaum session is known for the readmittance of the swarajist into the Congress.
• The Vikramshila University was founded by the king Dharampala of the pala Dynasty. It was destroyed during an attack by bhaktiyar dynasty of the delhi sultanate.
• The early Buddhist scriptures were composed in the Pali texts.
• Khadi was used as a symbol of the economic independence and the promoted In vijayawada session of INC (1921).
• Mahavira was born in the kundgram near the vaishali at 599 B.C.
• His father was the siddhartha and Trishala was the mother of the Mahavira.
• Aryans are believed to the first invade india, during the time of the Indus valley civilization.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here