ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The 19th century reawakening in india was confined to the?
(a) Priestley class.
(b) upper middle class.
(c) rich peasantry.
(d) urban landlords.
Q2. Who shot the dead John Saunders on the 17th December 1928?
(a) bhagat singh.
(b) Mangal Pandey.
(d) Bipin Chandra pal Singh.
Q3. Which was the earliest settlement of the Dutch in india?
Q4. When did the first Huna invasion take place?
Q5. Murshid quli khan, alivardi Khan, and sirajuddaullah , were all nawabs of_____?
Q6. Sirajuddaullah renamed which city as alinagar?
Q7. In 1937, the Congress formed ministries in?
(a) 7 States.
(b) 9 States.
(c) 5 states.
(d) 4 States.
Q8. Yavanika or curtain was introduced in Indian theatre by which of the following?
Q9. Mahaviras first disciple was?
Q10. From which the modern state did the alwar saint’s originate?
• Upper middle class persons of the 19th century, who were highly educated, reawakening the India.
• Lala Lajpat Rai was Lathi charged and died when he was opposing the Simmon commission in lahore.
• Bhagat Singh and the other were shot the police superintendent John Saunders who was responsible for the Lathi charge.
• The Dutch east Indian company was established in 1602 with the monopoly of spice trade for 21 year. It’s earliest settlement in india was at the pulicat.
• The Huns were the nomadic tribes of magnolia.
• They first invaded India in 458AD.
• Murshid quli khan alivardi Khan and sirajuddaullah used the nawab of bengal.
• At the time of battle of Plassey the nawab of bengal was sirajuddaullah.
• Sirajuddaullah renamed Calcutta as alinagar, the treaty of alinagar was signed on 9th Feb 1757 between Robert Clive and sirajuddaullah.
• In 1937, congress had clear majority in five provinces in Indian theatre.
• Greeks are believed to have introduced the Yavanika.
• Jamali son in law of Mahavira was his first disciple.
• Alwar saint’s were the Tamil poet saint’s of the vaishnavite movement of the south india.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here