ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Baltoro glacier is located in the?
(a) Karakoram mountain range.
(b) Pamir mountains.
Q2. Which of the following crop grown in the alluvial soil requires huge amount of the water?
Q3. Jhoom is the?
(a) A folk dance.
(b) A river.
(c) A tribe of North – east India.
(d) A type of cultivation.
Q4. What is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica?
(a) Dakshin Bharat.
(b) Dakshin niwas.
(C) Dakshin Chitra.
(d) Dakshin Gangotri.
Q5. Among the following states, ____ had the lowest birth rate in india?
(b) uttar pradesh.
Q6. Uranium found in the Ladakh is an example of the which type of the resource?
(a) unnatural resources.
(b) actual resources.
(c) potential resources.
(d) biotic resources.
Q7. Which place is said to be the Manchester of the south India?
Q8. Kuki is related to which state?
Q9. In terms of money, which spice is exported most from india?
(b) Dry red chilli.
Q10. IR-20 and RATNA are the two main variety of?
(C) Rape seed.
• If polar regions are not counted, Baltoro glacier is the longest glacier.
• It lies in Gilgit balitistan region of Karakoram mountain range.
• Rice is a Kharif crop grown in the alluvial soil and requires a huge amount of water specially during the paddy transplantation.
• The rainfall must be around the 150 cm.
• Jhoom cultivation is a type of the shifting cultivation.
• In north east, it is locally known as the jhoom.
• It is also known as the bewar in the madhya pradesh.
• Dakshin Gangotri is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica.
• According to the census 2011, Kerala has the lowest birth rate in india and recent survey also shows that there is Decline in the crude birth rate in Kerala according to the 2013 survey.
• Potential resources are those resources which at present cannot be exploited due to the lack of the technology, capital, manpower etc.
• Coimbatore is the Manchester of the south India.
• As it has the thousands of small, medium, and large industries and textile mills.
• Kuki tribe is an ethnic group spread over the north eastern regions like Manipur and foothills of Chittagong hills.
• In terms of the monetary value dry red chilli is the highest value export among the given options.
• In 2016, it’s value of export was Rs . 399,743.97 lakh.
• IR-20 and RATNA are the two important varities of the rice along with the others such as the Jamuna, krishna, and Jaya.
• India is the second largest producer of the rice after the China.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here