ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC 2021-22 Exams. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the following method does not help in conservation of the fertility and moisture of the soil?
(a) contour ploughing.
(b) Dry farming.
(c) strip cropping.
(d) shifting cultivation.
Q2. Find the incorrect pair?
Q3. BT seeds is related to?
Q4. What is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica?
(a) Dakshin Bharat.
(b) Dakshin niwas.
(C) Dakshin Chitra.
(d) Dakshin Gangotri.
Q5. Which of the following state has the highest percentage of forest cover?
(b) Madhya Pradesh.
Q6. Mumbai High is related to?
Q7. Which place is said to be the Manchester of the south India?
Q8. Which of the following is known as the Sahyadri mountain?
(a) eastern ghats.
(b) western ghats.
(c) Shivalik ranges.
(d) vindhya ranges.
Q9. Where is Nathpa Jhakri power project located?
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Himachal Pradesh.
Q10. IR-20 and RATNA are the two main variety of?
(C) Rape seed.
• Shifting cultivation also known as the slash and burn farming, and is harmful for soil fertility in long term.
• Major peanut production of the India occurs in the Gujarat rather than the Bihar.
• BT cotton is genetically modified crop.
• BT is a soil bacteria which is commonly used as a biological pesticide.
• Dakshin Gangotri is the name of India’s permanent research station in southern hemisphere Antarctica.
• Due to the moist and humid climatic conditions towards the north-east india, almost all States are rich in flora and fauna.
• Mumbai High is also known as the Bombay High is an off shore region beyond the mumbai coast from where the petroleum is drilled.
• Coimbatore is the Manchester of the south India.
• As it has the thousands of small, medium, and large industries and textile mills.
• Shayadri is the other name of the western ghats.
• Western ghats are a biological hotspot also.
• In india the highest biodiversity is found here.
• Nathpa Jhakri dam has been constructed on Sutlej river in himachal pradesh.
• This project was completed in 2004.
• IR-20 and RATNA are the two important varities of the rice along with the others such as the Jamuna, krishna, and Jaya.
• India is the second largest producer of the rice after the China.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here