Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018:
Dear Students, Supreme Court of India has released recruitment notices for 65 vacancies for the post of Junior Court Attendant and 13 vacancies for the post of Chamber Attendant(R). In this article you will get to know eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Start date to apply online: 21st March 2018
Closure of registration of application: 15th April 2018
- Junior Court Attendant: 65
- Chamber Attendant: 13
- Candidate must passed 10th Standard examination from any board/institute recognised by the government.
For Junior Court Attendant:
- Preference will be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving licence to drive LMV, HMV/ cooking/electrician/carpentry jobs)
For Court Attendant:
- Preference will be given to those who have experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and caretaking work.
The approximate gross salary: Rs. 33,315/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age Limit as on 01 March 2018
|Name of the Tests||No. of
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||90
- The written test will consist of the objective type multiple choice questions (Bilingual).
Selection Procedure: Selection shall be on the basis of qualifying in Written Test based on Objective Type Question paper in bilingual (English and Hindi) and Skill Test in the field of Driving/Cooking/Electrician/Carpentry etc.
General/OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH Candidates/Dependent of Freedom Fighters: Rs.150/-
You may also like to read: