To let you make the most of QUANT section, we are providing important facts related to Time and Work.Also, RRB NTPC 2019 Exam is nearby with bunches of posts for the interested candidates in which quantitative aptitude is a major part. We have covered important notes and questions focusing on these prestigious exams. We wish you all the best of luck to come over the fear of Mathematics section.
- When work is same.
- If A can do a piece of work in n days.
- If working efficiency of A & B is → x : y.
- If A can do a piece of work is x days and B can do a piece of work in y days, then both of them working together will do the same work in
|Time & Work Quiz For SSC CGL – 1||Time & Work Quiz For SSC CGL – 2||Time & Work Quiz For SSC CGL – 3|
|Time & Work Quiz For SSC CGL – 4||Time & Work Quiz For SSC CGL – 5||Time & Work Quiz For SSC CGL – 6|
- If A, B & C will working alone, can complete a work in x, y and z days, respectively, then they will together complete the work in
- Two persons A & B, working together, can complete a piece of work in x days. If A, working alone, can complete the work in y days, then B, working alone, will complete the work in
- If A & B working together, can finish a piece of work is x days, B & C in y days, C & A in z days. Then, A + B + C working together will finish the job is
- If A can finish a work in x days and B is k times efficient than A, then the time taken by both A and B, working together to complete the work is
- If A & B working together can finish a work in x days & B is k times efficient than A, then the time taken by,
- If A working Alone takes a days more than A & B, & B working Alone takes b days more than A & B. Then ,
- Download PDF’s For SSC CGL Examination
- Attempt Mock Tests For SSC CGL & RRB NTPC
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- SSC CHSL All Updates
- Latest Job Alerts