The latest examinations to be conducted by SSC is SSC Selection Posts Exam 2020, going to be held from 10th to 12th June 2020. With this post, SSCADDA is claiming smart practice tips helpful for you to make it possible crack the exams from home within short span of time.
- SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Notification 2020: Notification, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- SSC Selection Post Phase VII 2019 Exam Analysis & Review
Smart Study Hacks For SSC Selection Posts Exam 2020 to be conducted from 10th to 12th June 2020
- General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) and English language (Basic Knowledge) are the four mandatory sections for SSC Selection Posts Exam 2020. The remaining time is a revision and practice time. Don’t fall in the trap of unnecessary topics, chapters, complexity of syllabus and useless content.
- Maximize your practice with solving a number of Mock Tests, Quizzes provided on SSCADDA on daily basis for SSC Exams. Devote an hour regularly to the subject wise study notes to recall important concepts, events, definitions, formulae, words, rules and GS pointers. Free Pdfs and ADDA247 App for General Studies Notes, English Vocabulary, English Questions Challenge, Quantitative Aptitude Questions Challenge available on SSCADDA website and ADDA247 will definitely bring celerity in your speed skills and dealing with questions’ solving ability.
- Learning vocabularywith Mnemonics or with the help of sentences, Solving Quantitative Aptitude’s heavy weightage topics based questions again and again, Solving topics wise questions to a certain limit, noting down your errors and mistakes and understanding concepts to the core through solving various exam leveled questions, Prioritizing your weak sections while practising, Consistent Mock Test appearance are major efforts to ace your performance within short time span.
- You can also Join ADDA247 SSC Selection Posts Exam 2020 Online Live Classes or you can buy Online Test Series from adda247 store.
You may also like to read: