Strategy & Tips for FCI Manager Exam 2022
Strategy & Tips for FCI Manager Exam 2022: FCI has released the FCI Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 to recruit candidates for the post of Manager in Food Corporation of India. The FCI Manager Exam 2022 is tentatively scheduled for December 2022. Many candidates must be in a dilemma on how to prepare for this and crack it. We are here to guide the aspirants who are preparing to crack the FCI Manager exam in the right direction by sharing the relevant tips and strategy for FCI Manager preparation 2022. Here is the strategy and tips that candidates must follow to crack the FCI Manager Tier-I exam. But first, let’s have a look at the FCI Manager New Exam Pattern 2022.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022
This year, FCI has changed the exam pattern for FCI Manager Exam 2022. FCI Manager Prelims Exam will comprise subjects namely English Language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude, and General Studies each consisting of 25 marks. The total time duration to attempt each section is 15 minutes. The exam pattern of FCI Manager Prelims has been given below.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks
- FCI Manager Prelims Exam is Qualifying in nature.
|Name of Section||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General Studies (Comprising of Indian History, Indian Economy, Geography & General Science upto Class 8th level -20 questions & Current Affairs -5 questions||25||25||15 Minutes|
Tips for FCI Manager Exam
The FCI Manager Prelims Exam is tentatively scheduled for December 2022 and many aspirants want to clear this exam but they are confused as they don’t know the right strategy to prepare for FCI Manager Exam 2022. SSCADDA is always here to help aspirants in their studies. The common strategies followed by any successful student include goal planning, organizing, effective learning, hard work, etc. The method to success seems really difficult for a student to follow for good results. But, candidates need to understand these strategies of successful aspirants to get good marks so that they too can crack the exams.
To score well in English section, candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the basic rules of Grammar. Some of the important topics from this section are given below.
- Build your vocabulary
- Learn basic rules of grammar and then practice as many questions as possible on each and every rule of Grammar you have learnt. Never try to cram the rules as cramming will only lead to confusion. Try to understand the rules through examples.
- Candidates must practice cloze test set, Reading comprehension & para jumble set on a daily basis. This will help in improving your speed.
- Candidates must start reading editorial on daily basis. The Hindu, The Indian express or Economic times are all good options. You can choose any of these as per your convenience. Reading Editorial helps you in vocabulary building and comprehension which are scoring topics in the FCI Manager Prelims Exam 2022.
From this section, 25 questions will be asked in the FCI Prelims Exam 2022. Reasoning Ability is a scoring section in any Govt. Job Exam and candidates can score well in this section by mastering Speed & Accuracy. Practice is the key to score more in this section. Candidates are advised to start their preparation with the basic concepts of each chapter. After understanding the basic concepts, candidates should start practicing questions of every type. Some important topics of Reasoning Ability are:-
- Puzzles & Seating arrangement- You can score good marks in this section and for that you need to clear your concepts first. Speed and Accuracy are the two skills that will help you solve the questions quickly.
- Syllogism– You can expect at least 3-5 questions from this topic in the exam. Syllogism is a scoring topic therefore your concepts must be clear to score well in this topic.
- Blood Relation- Questions from this section would be easy so try to attempt all questions from this section. The Mains exam would consist of concept based questions so this topic must be prepared thoroughly.
There are 12-14 topics which are needed to be prepared for the Numerical aptitude section. Some of the important topics are Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss etc. Work on your speed and accuracy to ace this section. Tables up to 30 should be at your fingertips. Square roots up to 50 & cube roots up to 20 must be learned to save time during exam. Percentage to fraction conversion of important and repeated values should be remembered by the candidates. Candidates can prepare these topics by attempting the topic-wise quizzes on Adda247 app.
A total of 5 questions will be asked from the Current Affairs section. Candidates are advised to cover current affairs on a daily basis. Revising the current affairs weekly will help you retain the information for a longer period of time. Going through the Current Affairs at the last moment is a bad idea as doing this will only confuse you in the exam center. The current affairs of last 4-5 months should be covered properly. You can attempt Current Affairs quizzes on Adda 247 app.