SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018 : Apply Now
Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 26-11-2018
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Stenographer Grade ‘D’: [Candidates born on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001]
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age will be calculated as on 01-01-2019.
Note: Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit-
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Educational Qualification for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D:
Note: Only those candidates who have required skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
Fee Details for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D:
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
Selection Procedure For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018 :
1. Computer Based Mode Examination:-
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hour|
|3||English language & Comprehension||100||100|
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark (0.25) for each wrong answer.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
2. Skill Test In Stenography:-
|S. No.||Post Name||Language Of Skill Test||Duration|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 min|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 min|
Note: Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments.
Candidates have to work as English/Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of candidate during the examination.
3. Document Verification:
Candidates will be required to produce all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification. And Detailed options for various posts and Departments will be taken from candidates either online or at the time of document verification.
Final Selection for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D -> Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification (DV).
You may also like to read: