|Start Date to Apply Online||04-08-2020|
|Last date to apply||03-09-2020|
|SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ 2019 Exam||To be notified later|
|Skill Test Exam||To be notified later|
The age criteria for the SSC Stenographer 2019 exam is:
Stenographer Grade ‘C’: As per the notification, the minimum age to apply for the Stenographer Grade C is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years as on 01-01-2020
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Stenographer Grade ‘D’: As per the notification, the minimum age to apply for the Stenographer Grade D is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 01-01-2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age Relaxation: A relaxation in age has been given to candidates of the below-mentioned categories:
|3||PH + Gen||10 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
To be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 recruitment, a candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University as on 01-01-2020
Note: Only those candidates who have the required skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
The SSC Stenographer selection process includes 2 stages namely:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Test in Stenography
Computer Based Exam
The computer-based exam consists of 3 sections to be attempted in a total duration of 2 hours. The computer based exam will be held from 05-05-2020 to 07-05-2020. The detailed exam pattern is given in the below table:
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|I.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|III.||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark (0.25) for each wrong answer.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
Skill Test In Stenography
|S. No.||Post Name||Language Of Skill Test||Duration|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 min|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 min|
- Note: Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments.
- Candidates have to work as English/Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of candidate during the examination.