SSC has released the notification for Phase 9 recruitment for candidates of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels on the official site @ssc.nic.in on 24th September 2021. The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam will be conducted from 2nd February to 10th February 2022. SSC has released notification for 3261 vacancies for SSC Selection Posts on its official website @ssc.nic.in. SSC conducts online examinations for recruiting eligible 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates for various Selection Posts. SSC Selection Post Phase IX will be conducted for Central Region, Eastern Region, Karnataka, Kerala Region, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, North Eastern Region, Northern Region, North Western Sub-Region, Southern Region & Western Region. The candidates who have applied for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 must be looking for the perfect study plan. We are going to provide you with the study plan for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9.
SSC Selection Post Study Plan
Candidates who are going to appear for the SSC Selection Post examination must go through the below study plan so that they can prepare appropriately for the examination. The exam will be conducted for 200 marks with 100 questions including 4 sections for 1 hour.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Selection Process 2021
The Selection Process for all levels of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation include 2 stages of the selection process namely:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Document Verification
You may also like to read this:
- SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 Phase 9 Notification : Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021
- SSC Selection Post Cut Off: Check Cut Off For Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary, And Graduation Level Posts
- SSC Selection Post Apply Online: Last Day Left To Apply Online
- SSC Selection Post Cut Off: Check Matriculation, Higher Secondary, And Graduation Posts Cut Off
- How Many Candidates Applied For SSC Selection Post Recruitment Last Year?