| Updated On February 26th, 2020 at 10:08 am
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Recruitment 2020: SSC has released the notification for Phase 8 recruitment for candidates of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels on the official site @ssc.nic.in on 21st February 2020. All the candidates who are interested and have been preparing for the selection post can check the Official Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Application Fee in this article.
Staff Selection Commission has also revealed the total no. of vacancies i.e. 1300+ on the basis of posts vacant in each SSC zone. SSC Selection Post Exam will be a Computer Based Exam and it will be conducted from 10th June, 2020 to 12th June, 2020.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC Selection Post 2020 examination is conducted to recruit candidates for various posts as per their educational qualifications in different departments across all regions. Candidates must go through the post wise eligibility criteria in detail before applying for any post under the SSC Selection Post 2020. You can visit the official regional website to know about the details with respect to the various categories of posts and departments.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 notification 2020: Important Dates
The last date to apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 has been finalized as 14.02.2020. The exam dates are mentioned below:
|Date of Advertisement||21st February 2020|
|Last Date to submit applications||20th March 2020|
|SSC Selection Post Exam date||10.06.2020 to 12.06.
SSC Selection Post Notification 2020: Age Limit
The age limit to apply online for various categories of SSC Selection posts is 18-30 years. Make sure to check the age limit before submitting the application form. The Crucial date for determining of age-limit is 01-01-2020.
SSC Phase 8 notification 2020: Educational Qualifications
Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduate level posts are included in the SSC Selection Posts recruitment. Candidates must possess the post wise qualifications as per the post applied for. The Crucial date for determining possession of Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience will be 01-01-2020.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Notification 2020: Application Fee
- After filling up the form, candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs 100.
- Women candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Selection Process 2020
The Selection Process for all levels of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation include 2 stages of the selection process namely:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Document Verification
Three computer-based examinations for the SSC Selection Posts will be conducted according to the 3 levels of difficulty. The exam pattern for all 3 CBTs will remain the same. Candidates appearing for more than 1 level of posts will be required to appear for different levels of examinations. The exam pattern is given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes (80 minutes for
candidates eligible for scribes)
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of 0.50 marks.
- Marks scored by candidates in CBE will be normalized.
- Skill Tests, where prescribed in the Essential Qualifications, will be held, qualifying in nature.
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- RRB NTPC All Updates
- SSC CHSL All Updates
Work & Wages | SSC CGL Maths Preparation | Maths Dhasu Tricks | SSC CGL | SSC CHSL | NTPC (Part 9)